Get to Know the People of PeopleKeys
Have you ever wondered about the people at PeopleKeys? Here is your chance to get a glimpse into our employees and how they serve you and your businesses needs.
On the picture: As all of us enjoying our Christmas Luncheon at a local restaurant, can you guess who is who?
- Name and brief description of position at PeopleKeys: Rikki Winger; Executive Assistant to the CEO, Property Manager, and HR Director
- Personality style at work: CS or SC (depends on my workload)
- Personality style at home: At home I am more of an "IS" with my family. I have two kids under 9 yrs old; I also have to be a bit of a "D" (comes with parenting, LOL).
- How does your style fit in at PeopleKeys? I feel it fits perfectly for my position with PeopleKeys. I am also an Analyzer / Executor. So I know what needs to be done, then I do it. I have high loyalty, justice, economic, & knowledge which all work very well with my varying positions here.
- Tell us something about yourself that we may not know: Before I had both my kids I also had a seasonal/part-time baking business out of my house. I love to bake, but that has taken a back seat for a bit so I can enjoy my little ones while they are still little. They grow up way too fast! Also, as a family we have a bucket list of places we'd like to visit for family vacations. We don't want to just go back to the same place over & over again, even though we may like it, because there are so many other beautiful and interesting places to see!
- Name and a brief description of the position at PeopleKeys: Petya Beckett, Customer Success or multitasker: when not taking care of exceeding clients' expectations, busy building PeopleKeys' public visibility on social media, blogs, and SEO.
- Personality style at work: I'm a Challenger (DC), as there's so much to be done and it needs to be done quick, efficient and perfect! My thinking style is a combo of Analyzer and Executor so I tend to analyze the fastest way of completing a task - "work smart, not hard" lets you not only multitask but also optimize your time to have more done for the same time. My high Justice as a core value, makes me take my responsibilities very seriously and many times you may find me helping clients during off-hours. My Behavioral Attitudes are geared to Power/Influential and Knowledge, so I value quick-thinking and decisiveness, have high standards and expectations, and logical pursuit of knowledge.
- Personality style at home: doesn't change.
- How does your style fit in at PeopleKeys? My personality may come a little strong at times, especially to people who are not prepared or used to assertiveness but if you want an honest answer or quick solution, you can always count on me. I always work for win-win situations.
- Tell us something about yourself that we may not know: Some day (maybe when I retire), I want to write a book on navigating life changes and overcoming the loss of loved ones. The problem is that I feel that people like me never really retire.
- Name and brief description of position at PeopleKeys: Isa Furey, Director of Finance
- Personality style at work: CS
- Personality style at home: CS
- How does your style fit in at PeopleKeys? I'm detail-oriented, which is a must when handling the money of the company. It's also important to me to know how to do things correctly, so I'm willing to learn everything I can about a topic, which also makes me a valuable knowledge base for the team and management.
- Tell us something about yourself that we may not know: I recently became an aunt this year.
- Name and brief description of position at PeopleKeys: Emily Miller, Marketing Manager
- Personality style at work: My DISC style is CSI - Practitioner; my T.E.A.M.S. thinking style is Theorist, Analyst, Strategist; my core values are Justice and Loyalty; my Behavioral Attitudes are Artistic, Economic, and Knowledge
- Personality style at home: My style doesn’t really change between work and home.
- How does your style fit in at PeopleKeys? My CSI style is unique and enables me to be more flexible than my “CS” or “SC” counterparts. I can act like a “D” in making decisions quicker when I have all the information needed and authority to proceed. I don’t mind change and I don’t like getting bogged down in too many details. I’m also able to maneuver and problem-solve quickly when necessary.
The Theorist in me likes to be creative and try new things, the Analyzer in me likes to create structure and organization, as well as determine what works or what doesn’t and how we can make it better, and the Strategist in me likes to set goals and build plans for reaching our business goals. I find creative problem-solving to be the most rewarding for me.
My Loyalty values the relationships I have with my coworkers and supervisors and my Justice values honesty, integrity, and working toward common goals.
I get to satisfy my Artistic passion in my BAI by creating graphics for marketing campaigns, writing blog posts and jamming out to music with John sitting next to me. My Economic passion is satisfied by working toward achieving a common goal with my coworkers for building a successful business. My Knowledge passion is satisfied because I can utilize online training or attend in-person training courses that will help me learn new marketing strategies, trends or software.
- Tell us something about yourself that we may not know: I enjoy adult education classes that satisfy my artistic side and learning how to do/make something or perfect techniques, including cake decorating, painting, special effects makeup and dance.
- Name and brief description of position at PeopleKeys: Marchesa Godward – Customer Service Specialist I am probably the first person that you will speak to if you call into the office. I am a jack of all trades; I know a little bit of everything. Mainly Customer Support such as business portal account creations, account walk throughs, shipping products and assistance in Accounting such as invoicing.
- Personality style at work: CS
- Personality style at home: ID
- How does your style fit in at PeopleKeys? My style fits in because I am a team player, self-motivated and reliable. This fits into work because I can always be counted on, always on time and always willing to help others. My BAI is Artistic/Innovative, I feel this helps in the work place as well because I am always thinking outside of the box.
- Tell us something about yourself that we may not know: I am a crazy plant lady. I have over 60 house plants and my collection keeps growing! (get it... I’m punny 😊) I was born 2 months premature, at home, breach and delivered by a firefighter. I still have the article with my mom and dad holding me in the hospital on this surprising day.
- Name and brief description of position at PeopleKeys: Systems Support Specialist: I mainly work with our internal network fixing computers and helping our Front Office Support team. Our IT team consists of 2 people so we have a wide range of network, computer, and support split between us.
- Personality style at work: My personality style is SC.
- Personality style at home: My personality stays the same as when I'm at work.
- How does your style fit in at PeopleKeys? I like knowing detailed information so I can get my job done in a timely manner and to completion.
- Tell us something about yourself that we may not know: From 2nd to 6th grade I wrestled and made in to PA State Jr Wrestling Championships in Johnstown, PA. I was in the Navy for 4 years and worked on F/A 18 fighter jets. I have had horses and rodeo/barrel raced since I was 8 years old.